Saturday, February 23, 2008

FYI

If you adopt three cats, you should anticipate a new experience at bed time.

"Most beds sleep up to six cats... ten cats without the owner." *

Last night, Nancy fell asleep immediately, but I sat up in bed and did some research on the Internet. Around 11:30 PM, I looked up from my laptop screen to find an undeniably cute pile of cats smack dab in the middle of the bed!

I took some pictures using my iSight camera. The screen flashes all white during the picture, and acts as a flash.






This happens nearly every night; they start in a pile, and then gradually migrate to different parts of the bed as the night progresses.

So, there you have it. I just thought you might want to know what sleeping with three cats feels like. If you want to experience this same sensation without adopting cats, just throw three 10 lb. bags of sugar on your bed. Enjoy!

*By Stephen Baker. From Home Is Where The Cat Is.

No comments: