While getting ready this morning, I started thinking about how I wanted to take a picture of Nancy and I. We had planned to bike to work today, and I wanted to take a picture of the two of us. I kept thinking about were I would place the camera, and setting the timer, and blah, blah, blah.
Turns out, we didn't need it since Nancy chose not to bike to work.
Anyway, all of this started me thinking about the ever too common experience of asking someone to take a picture for you. What a hassle, right?
Why do I still need to explain to these people how to work a camera? Inevitably, I get asked, "What button do I push?" Exsqueeze me, a baking powder? What button do you think?! The big silver round one, RIGHT by your index finger, like all cameras have had since the dawn on time.
If not that, then, "How do I zoom in?" Uhhh... swivel the lens, like every SLR camera! Or, for a pocket camera, push the button with the icon of one tree to zoom in and three trees to zoom out.
It drives me nuts that I always have to explain how to use my camera. It makes me wonder if I'd have to explain how to flush to these same people.
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment