Monday, October 27, 2008

DKS 04

9.14.07
Konichiwa! Which means hello in the beautiful language of our
brother and sisters in the Far East… Japan. Yes, I have finally sorted out the travel arrangements that had gone askew and have arrived in the land of the rising sun! Ahhh Japan, the cherry blossoms, the sushi and of course the geishas…woooooooweeeeeeeeeeee! Their names are Fook Yu and Fook Mi. Gosh I hope they write!

Dear Friend from SLC, I have read your email and I hope that you don’t think that I would leave you permanently. Don’t you fear, I will be with you again soon! I’m perfectly safe! I don’t understand why you would think that I am not where I say I am, I have always been honest with you, so my only explanation is that you are sad that I did not invite you to come along. For this, I am truly sorry, for I would have heartily enjoyed having you along on my world jaunt, but didn’t think you could
get away from work with all those pain in the ass people you have to put up with on a daily basis especially that Librarian! GEEZ!!!

Matthew's interjection. Kristin, the Media Specialist, was one of two people responsible for Dwight's travels.

As for the speed of my travels, the only explanation I can give you is… space travel and that I’m a bobble head doll, I can do anything!

Well, Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto!


Dwight


9.14.07
Dwight! I am so sad to see you've returned. I mean...in a certain way, it's good to see you, but I also really enjoyed hearing about your escapades. It was the highlight of each day this week.

Thanks for sending me updates, and for taking the time to write.

Love and Kisses,
Matthew

P.S. Let's do dinner sometime.

No comments: