Someone decided to hire her as the US (Upper School) Registrar. Consequently, my job title has grown from Assistant Director of Technology to Assistant Director of Technology and US Registrar. If you catch my drift...
Anyway, she does this thing that drives me nuts. She puts unwrapped candy on her desk! Are you kidding me?! We work at a school.
Schools = germs.
Here is a picture of some Junior Mints she decided to pile up on her desk (she had eaten a bunch before I could get a picture).
I can't resist her quirky attitude and sense of humor, and actually like Tara a lot. She calls me Monk because she thinks I'm OCD like his character.
Her "touché" to my comments about eating candy off her desk, "I can't believe you eat where your cats have been."
Well, I'd rather eat cat germs than 16 year old sweaty boy germs.
No comments:
Post a Comment