Wednesday, May 27, 2009

RHSM

A blog drought seems to have hit me. Nothing seems blog worthy anymore. Maybe the daily grind just became less interesting to me. I used to have a lot of blog ideas, but now I just can't seem to come up with anything.

Except one.

I decided I'd post a little photo journal of my daily environment. I thought you might find it interesting to see what I see five days a week.

My typical parking spot, on the south-west corner of the building. Any one of the three slots you see will do. Typically, I'll go for the spot with the black truck in it.


This is the north-west corner of the building. The bulk of the building you see contains our auditorium. Walking up the sidewalk would take you in front of the Middle School.


This looks south down half of the Upper School lower hallway. Otherwise known as "The Senior Hallway." I'm shooting towards the window at the end of the hall, so it looks a little dark.


Yeah baby, yeah!


And, this is where I live.



So, there you have it. Nothing too exciting, but at least you got something new out of your visit for a change.

1 comment:

N. Taylor said...

Honey, check out all of your new posts. Way to go!