I saw this post on Janaya's (Becky's friend) blog, and figured I would do it. Lists annoy me, but they are easy to fill in, and I suppose something posted beats nothing posted.
*** MY SENIOR YEAR (a.k.a. grade 12) ***
1. Who were your best friends?
Brandon and Randy.
2. What sports did you play?
None.
3. What kind of car did you drive?
Honda Accord and Honda Civic. I also car pooled with Brandon, and took the bus. I can't remember when I did what.
4. On friday nights what were you doing?
Sitting in a movie theater.
5. Were you a party animal?
Let me think...no.
6. Were you considered a flirt?
Heck yes I wasn't!
7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir.
8. Were you a nerd?
Ummm...sure. Well, not a stud, but not nerdy to the max.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Mr. Mitchell kicked me out of class once.
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
Oh Bountiful we're proud of you, and love your red and gray. We'll fight for you with might for you, and cheer you as you play. Something...something...something....
11. Who was your favorite teacher?
Mr. Bradbury
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Cafeteria...where else?
13. Name the school's full name?
Bountiful High School
14. School mascot?
Indian Brave
15. School colors?
Red and Gray
16. Rival high school?
We hated WX, and in a way, I still do.
17. Did you go to prom?
Jr. Proms never Sr. Proms.
18. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Stupid, stupid, stupid question. Have you ever in your life heard someone say, "I wish I could go back to high school and do it again."
19. What do you remember most about graduation?
My mom pissing me off right before it (you can see it in my face in my pictures).
20. Where did you go senior skip day?
Does not compute.
21. Favorite memory?
Getting asked to the Halloween Dance by Sharon Goodrich.
22. Were you in any clubs?
No. Unless you count the unregistered Cool Club.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Taco Bell.
24. Have you gained some weight since then?
Well I weighed 116 pounds when I got my license. Maybe somewhere in the 140s at graduation (I can't remember). I weigh in the 150s now.
25. Who was your senior prom date?
See 17.
26. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
Already attended (oh what, only people who graduated after 1997 can do this list?).
27. Who was your home room teacher?
We didn't have a home room.
28. Who will re-post this after you?
Have I already mentioned how stupid I think list questions become?
29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
Edited for content.
30. Do you still talk to people from high school?
Not really.
31. Did you win prom queen or king?
Reference number 8.
32. Where did you work in high school?
I didn't really work. I helped out at Franklin Covey off and on.
33. What were your grades?
Mostly A's and B's. I graduated with a 3.5 GPA.
34. What was your dress style?
Silver Tab jeans and Structure (Crossroads Mall) shirts.
35. What year did you graduate?
1993.
Thursday, October 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment