Friday, January 25, 2008

Open House

I reached the epitome of tech geekiness yesterday. I attended an open house for ABP, the company that manages RHSM's printers/copiers. They recently rellocated their business offices and warehouse, and decided to invite business partners to come take a look.

Even more disturbing than my own nerdiness... people littered the place! I mean, people had to stand to eat, because all the tables and chairs had occupants. Oh, did I mention they had a light buffet?

Someone tacked all this stuff to the side of Robyn's cubicle. Nice, eh?



I assume the same person setup this table displaying various toner cartridges.



Shelly sells us printers, and I order toner from Robyn. I hadn't ever meet Robyn in person. Robyn has a very nice phone voice, is nice in general, and very attentive. I enjoyed meeting her, and putting a face to her voice.



To wrap things up, the list of devices I manage, and the reason we do business with ABP.

No comments: