Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Bubble Trouble

When I started working for Rowland Hall (January 3, 2003) I took care of the Upper School Computer Lab. During that time, I learned about a bunch of cool web sites by watching the kids.

Miniclip.com has a bunch of flash games. One game in particular stood out as the crowd favorite, Bubble Trouble. I started playing it too, and soon could play it better than all the kids. Well, maybe except one kid.

It kind of gets addicting, but I think you'll love it.

A couple weeks ago I saw a student playing Bubble Trouble II. I couldn't believe it! I thought that anything the kids did in 2003 would seem, "So five years ago..."

Anyway, I couldn't resist the urge to play, and now I've played through level 64.


If you do play, good-freaking-luck on level 45. It took me about three hundred attempts to pass that level.

Some other sites I have in my "Play Time" bookmarks:

Defend Your Castle (personal fav)
80's Cartoons
Skills Test
Hellicopter Game
Homestar Runner (personal fav)
Hangman
Flash Movie
Chicken
Illusion
Anagram Maker
Napolean Sound Bytes I
Monkey Snow Fight
Napolean Sound Bytes II
Retro Junk
Stupid Videos (personal fav)
Maze
The Onion
Reincarnation Station
The Office Sound Bytes (personal fav)
X Entertainment (personal fav)

No comments: