Friday, February 29, 2008

For The Second Time...

I decided to tag myself:

Four Jobs I've Had
- Franklin Covey
- RHSM
- n/a
- n/a

Four Places I've Lived
- Taylorsville, Utah USA
- Bountiful, Utah USA
- Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo Brazil
- North Salt Lake, Utah USA

Four Favorite Movies
- Ghostbusters
- Better Off Dead
- Aliens
- Cloverfield

Four Favorite Foods
- Roast beef with potatoes and gravy
- Tapioca pudding
- Artichokes
- Rhubarb

Four Weird Things About Me
- I don't pick out the clothes I wear. Nancy picks them out, and lays them out on our bed.
- I pick weeds out of my lawn.
- The cover plates to my light switches and wall outlets all have the slotted screw in the vertical position.
- I don't love horror shows, but I love Halloween.

Four Favorite TV Shows
- Seinfeld
- Family Guy
- Mythbusters
- The Office

Four Places I Would Love To Visit
- Brazil
- Switzerland
- Japan
- China

Have I mentioned before how random, scatter-brained, and stupid I think these types of lists are? Click here and see questions 18 and 28. I mean, who comes up with these questions?

Using this list as an example, who decides to make it four answers? Doesn't three or five seem like a better number?

No comments: