May break my bones, but words can never hurt me.
I've taken a lot of guff for my Mag-Lite collection. That doesn't bother me. It may seem a little strange, and maybe even nerdy, but I love them!
Now I wonder about what colors I have. Different websites call them different colors, and Mag-Lite doesn't even name their colors. They just have six different color boxes that you can choose from.
So, I don't know that I can ever officially label my Mag-Lites with colors, but I think they may include:
Hot Pink M2A01
Red M2A03
Orange M2AAU2 Ltd. Ed.
Gold
Lime Green
Dark Green M2A39
Jade
Ice Blue M2AKBL Ltd. Ed.
Blue M2A11
Midnight Blue M2AFDL Ltd. Ed.
Purple M2A98
Violet
Bronze
Black M2A01
Pewter Gray M2A09
Silver M2A10
Camo M2A02
Colors I've seen in the AAA Solitaire size include Amber, Grape, Kelly Green, Pink Rose, Ruby Red, Weinrot, and Yellow. Oh how I'd love to see those made in AA!
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment