I couldn't sleep, so I finally decided to get out of bed. This happens occasionally when I have a lot on my mind. I wake up in the middle of the night, and my mind immediately starts churning. I can't force myself to stop thinking about stuff, and it makes me restless. Rather than tossing and turning in bed, I just get out and head upstairs.
I'm sitting on the couch right now. Roy is sitting on my chest, with my arms running underneath him to reach the keyboard. Hooper and Cal are sitting on the kitty condo looking out the window towards the street. This usually happens when I get out of bed. Within a couple minutes the boys have all trickled upstairs from the basement bedroom.
Anyway, I haven't posted for awhile, so I figured I might as well. I hope you all have pleasant dreams, and I'll see you in the morning!
No comments:
Post a Comment