Some of you may know, and others not, that Nancy picks out what I wear each day. She does it because she loves me, and I love her for doing it, because I hate clothes.
I hate shopping for them, buying them, packing them, washing them, ironing them, etc. Just give me a fig leaf... seriously.
Anyway, about ten minutes into our morning drive, Nancy turned to me and said, "I picked out your shirt today going off of a six year old's weather forecast." I felt momentarily confused, but then realized what she meant.
The neighbor girl (Sarah) spent time roller skating in our driveway last night. I guess Nancy had a conversation with her about the current beautiful weather before Sarah informed her that it would not continue. She told Nancy today's forecast called for rain and cold.
I just turned around in my chair to look out the window. Yep, it's overcast, raining, and cold.
Six year olds may know more than you might think... certainly more than Nancy knew.
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment