I don't get the weird "speaking" style. I understand it most of the time, I just don't get it. However, I did find the formula for creating it on page 191.
They somehow turn this sentence:
“That’s a really cute cat. And look, he has a bow on his head!”
Into this:
“OMG wau!! Dat beesings a kiti vary ful ov tewtul kutenis!! Bees wif da lukingz!! Omg him gotz da bowwagez on himz hed lyk WTF?!? OMG I tewtul wuntz to grabz dat kiti and fuzziez himz awl ovar … him sooooooo mooshy an fullz ov win!! Don werry lil kiti, I no eetz u! I luvz kitiz! I can has bunchiz ov dem! Mah kitiz luvz bowwagez too! YETH!! GIMME!! Kthxbai!”
Don't ask me?!
Anway, some of the pictures on the site seem really weird, a lot make me smile, and a few make me laugh. I seem to really like the "invisible" pictures. So, I saved some of my favorites to post on my blog.









And finally, my favorite:
No comments:
Post a Comment