So, I think I've reached critical mass with my tolerance of people interested in the bicycle gear I have listed on ksl.com. Let's start by listing my listings:
Click Here For My First Listing.
Click Here For My Second Listing.
Click Here For My Third Listing.
Two questions I have received about the first listing:
How does the bag attach to the bike? I'm curious if it attaches to the handlebars or in the back somehow. Thx, Cori
Hi, I may be interested in the bike bag you list on ksl.com. Does the bike bag attach to a rack like a pannier would? Thnaks, Kent
What the freak people! Have neither of them ever seen a bag before?! Oh, and if you like bicycle bags, do you genetically not know how to spell "thanks."
And here we go with my question for the second listing:
So I understand that you are selling the rack along with the bag and that is for 12 dollors for both or is the an additional charge for the rack?
By the way, I added the question mark for him. Freaking num-skull.
On to my question about listing three:
Hi I am very interested in this bike rack but was wondering what type of bag is used with it? And also if your willing to ship it to me. I live in Clinton. Thanks Rita
No, no, no. I will not ship to Clinton! Ahhh!
Also, I received a call on the bicycle rack. Some lady who saw the add (remember she saw the ad, that means she saw the description and picture) wanted to know how it attached to her car. Geeezzz-lou-freaking-louese people!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment