Last Friday, Patrick, Derek, and I went to see the latest installment from the Indiana Jones series.
We went to the 12:45 showing at The Gateway, and by the time it had ended, I felt a little sick. Seriously people, the show does not have any redeeming qualities at all. It is a wretched mess!
I've said for a long time (ever since Six Days and Seven Nights) that Harrison Ford no longer runs his "A" game. Yeah, never more apparent than in Crystal Skull.
I heard bad things about the show previous to seeing it, but I thought it might have some flavor since Spielberg directed it. Nope. Unbelievably terrible. I can't believe he stamped this thing with his name.
I actually would have preferred staying at work on Friday, than having seen the show. Hello? Who would rather work than see a movie?!
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment