So, I guess I will now.
I have a toy shelf at work, and on that toy shelf, a Dwight bobblehead doll.
Last September, he went missing, and I received this e-mail:
9.11.07
Greetings from Gay Pairee! As I am on vacation until the 27th, I have decided to have a last hurrah and see the world! Today I am visiting Paris, seeing the sights and eating the cheeses. Wish you were here!
Dwight
9.11.07
Oh Dwight! I am so happy to hear from you. I thought you had left me forever!
I am glad to hear/see that you're having a great time in Paris. I have always wanted to see the City of Lights, but can't afford to travel on what I make at RHSM.
I can't wait to see your one hour special on the 27th. I thought you might like to some time to unwind after traveling all summer, but I guess you're getting back and going straight to work.
Well, I gotta run...I have to solve all the school's computer problems because Patrick is busy, and the other people are just dolts. They couldn't find their asses if they tried!
Love Always,
Matthew
No comments:
Post a Comment