Friday, October 10, 2008

DKS 02

9.12.07
Dear Friends,

It is so good to hear from you! Ahh the marvels of modern technology!

As it turns out, I am lactose intolerant so the cheeses in France, or fromage as it were, did not suit my digestive system; therefore I have extended my travels to the Far East. I have been traveling the dunes and making new friends! My guides have been very helpful as well as my camel, which I have named Buttercup. She is a true sweetheart and hardly ever spits!

No rest for me! See you soon!


Dwight


9.12.07
Wow! You sure make tracks fast! In 22 hours you went from France to the Far East. I think of the Far East as being the Orient, not so much arid desert. Not that it matters, because I still wish I were there.

Things at RHSM are going along good. I have a tech lunch today, and that should be fun. However, I keep having stuff from my office go missing. I arrived today to find one of my green "rolly" chairs missing.

Hey, remember that time you had a flare up of crabs? What did you do to treat it? I think I might have it.

Love You,
Matthew

P.S. Buttercup looks a little gray, you may want to have some Arab vet check her out. Just make sure he doesn't charge you more than five knuts. I heard they are chronic over-chargers. Bastards!

No comments: