My latest body failure (remember this and this) involves my eyes.
I have a Pterygium on my right eye, and a Pinguecula on my left eye.
For a link that discusses both conditions together, click here.
The growths draw a lot of blood vessels to them, and cause my eyes to look red. As it turns out, I guess I'm not using drugs like my mom always questions. Seriously people, she thinks I use drugs because of my bloodshot eyes.
Also, I find myself once again with a condition which has nothing to do with my lifestyle. The common cause for my eye condition; chronic sunlight exposure and welding. Wrong.
The common cause for my back condition... gymnastics. Uhhh, no.
Heather made a good joke by saying I'll find out soon I have The Benz, Tennis Elbow, and Cauliflower Ear.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment