Saturday, February 9, 2008

Seldom Used Jacket = New Treasures

I have a million jackets. Really. Okay, not really, but it feels like it. I just got up and counted, it looks like about eight.

I received one in particular as a gift; a specialty jacket used for snowmobiling. If you want to pick one up, it will set you back quite a few clams. So, on Wednesday when it snowed, I thought, "I might as well wear this jacket since it doesn't get any use."

I had it on for awhile, when I realized it felt like my breast pocket had something in it. I unzipped it, and pulled out a Mini-Maglite!

That threw my little holder into the the this-no-longer-cuts-it category. True, I already had a purple Maglite, but the Maglite from my pocket seems more lavender.

Anyway, I had to cut a new holder yesterday. It went from a 16" holder to 23", and fifteen holes to twenty one holes.

I added my camo pattern to the holder, and the new flashlight sits in the hole in the back row.


Yes, yes, yes! Plus, if any new colors should ever arise (I doubt it), I have four spare holes.

Oh, and by the way, you can click on any picture on my blog to enlarge it. Also, I didn't screw my holder into brick. No, no that's a cemetery pillar from my Halloween display.

Thank you Mini-Maglite Gods.

No comments: