Seasons Greetings! Vonage customers have the most holiday cheer to share.
Now through Christmas Eve, you, your family, and friends can leave Santa a message by dialing 1-700-CALL-SANTA (1-700-225-5726) from any Vonage phone! You'll be connected directly to a holiday greeting from Santa himself.
Your child can leave a message along with their wish list and we will secretly relay that message via a .wav file to your email address that we have on file in your online account. Once you receive the message, be sure to share it with family and friends. It's a great way to engage your family in the magic and wonder of the holidays.
I read the message while in our study, and called out to Nancy (in the kitchen) to call the number. I didn't tell her what for, but just to call. She said no. I kept saying to call, and she kept saying no. She especially said no when she heard the number started with 1-700. I finally convinced her to call, and I heard the sounds of Santa's voice coming over the speaker phone.
I got up from my chair in the study, and went to meet her. As Santa talked in the background, we had a little discussion about what to do next. I said, "You will leave a message like, 'Santa, I would like an Easy Bake Oven.'" Shortly, after I finished that sentence, it was time for Nancy to leave her message.
Click on the following link to hear her message. Sorry, it will take you to a different page, but I couldn't figure out another way to do it. You can post videos, but not audio files using eBlogger. The following link only works with PCs, and it should play automatically once the page loads.


No comments:
Post a Comment